Family holiday in grossarl
There’s always something going on in the children’s hotel: kids’ programme, family hikes…
A family holiday means having time for each other, leave your everyday life behind and enjoying adventures together – here at the 4 star Hotel Alte Post and in the impressive natural landscape of the Grossarl Valley. As a family-run hotel we appreciate the importance of spending time together. We are pleased to offer a great programme on your summer holiday and winter holiday in Salzburger Land – so that kids, teens as well as Mum & Dad enjoy themselves to the full.
In addition to the inclusives for the whole family we organise as hiking hotel in summer special hikes for families, where there’s plenty to discover. Children can enjoy our playroom and in the summer holidays there’s fun and action to be had on our kids’ programme and child care. Bowling is also great fun for all the family. Our younger guests are particularly fond of the Alte Post kids’ Olympics and proudly show off their trophies at the prize-giving ceremony.
In winter, it’s great fun romping around the snowy garden: building snowmen and igloos, having snowball fights… The location of our hotel is ideal for a skiing holiday in Salzburger Land: The ski bus transports you straight from the hotel to the Grossarl Valley-Dorfgastein ski area within the Ski amadé. Fun, adventures, doing things together and relaxtion – that’s what a family holiday at the hiking hotel Alte Post in Grossar is all about.
Treats for kids at the Alte Post
A variety of attractions in summer
- Toddlers’ corner
- Teens’ corner with air hockey, table football, lounge…
- Nintendo Wii playstation
- In-house bowling alley
- Indoor swimming pool with a water temperature of 29° C
- Children’s menu or children’s buffet
- Child care and children’s programme in the summer holidays with children’s Olympics, arts & crafts, children’s cinema in the seminar room, pony riding, Alte Post quiz, children’s & family hikes
- A number of inclusives for families and children
Rucki Zucki’s Fun Alm
Kids’ adventure land just 800 m away from the Hotel Alte Post
A special summer highlight for children is the kids’ adventure playground Rucki Zucki’s Fun Alm in the Grossarl sports & leisure centre. Take a short walk to the playground from the hotel and discover the many things to see and do for young and old.
- Goats’ shed with real goats and alpine meadowl mit richtigen
- Tree house path, wood pile and stone otter
- Heidi Alm, Hoamalm, Hoch Alm
- Go-kart track
- Crystal mine
- Mountain lake with raft rope ferry and
- Water pit, gravel pit
- Alm stream with small dams
- Toddlers’ area
In the sports & leisure centre you’ll also find: an adventure swimming pool, beach volleyball court, tennis courts, crazy golf course, artificial football pitch, multi-functional court for street soccer, streetball etc.