Grand Opening 2009
„Home“ is where you come from, where you were born. But „home“ also has a lot to do with a sense of security and well-being. Home is the place where one’s inner voice says, „I’ve arrived“. In renovating our hotel this is the feeling we strived to re-create: a sense of home. Or to put it in other words – architecture that makes you feel good. Design that frees the soul.
What has been done?
- Hotel reception with lounge
- Hotel bar with open fireplace
- Wellnessbereich „Zirben-Spa“ a wellness area with sauna, relaxation and treatment rooms, waterbeds, Kneipp basins and Grander water fountains
- Cozy village tavern
- 25 luxury rooms
- Seminar and multi-purpose room
- Free wireless Internet in the lobby
- Ski storage and shoe-drying room
- Children’s play room
- Beautiful terrace with garden
The "Alte Post" has a modern Salzburg look with international flair. Local wood. Stone. Water. Light. Perspective and vision. We followed nature’s lessons in creating a combination of beautifully formed, elegant materials and functional design. The "Alte Post" timeless, flexible, reserved, just the essentials.